Breast Augmentation (breast implants) is one of the most popular aesthetic procedures performed today and enhances the size and shape of a woman’s breasts.
When deciding on a breast augmentation there are several important questions to consider:
- What type of implant should be used (silicone versus saline)?
- What size of implant will best fulfill your needs?
- Where should the implant be placed?(above or below the pectoral muscle),
- Where should the incision (and scar) be located?
- Is a breast lift is also required?
These considerations may vary between different women. The goal is a nicely shaped breast of adequate size and perkiness that looks as natural as possible.